The Municipality of Sobral de Monte Agraço presents temporary measures to reduce the risks of exposure and contagion by Covid-19.
Following the National Plan for Preparing and Responding to the Disease due to Coronavirus (Covid-19) and the guidelines of the Directorate General of Health to reduce the epidemiological evolution, the Mayor took the following temporary measures:
- Closure of Municipal Swimming Pools;
- Closure of the Interpretation Centre of the Lines of Torres Vedras, Gallery and Municipal Libraries;
- Closing of the Cine-Teatro;
- Suspension of all sports, leisure, tourism or cultural activities promoted by the Municipality;
- Suspension of complementary activities to the educational action, namely study visits and tours promoted by the Municipality;
- Address the parish councils, as well as partner entities of the Municipality (humanitarian association of firefighters, IPSS, recreational, cultural and sports associations, etc.) in order to suspend all activities and events that involve concentration of participants;
- The services provided to the citizens are maintained, reinforcing the prevention actions already underway expressed in the Municipal Contingency Plan.
The Municipal Services remain in operation, however, telephone and / or email contact should be privileged.
These measures are subject to permanent evaluation, defining their validity starting tomorrow, March 12, and until April 3.